LOOK AT THAT BELLY! ITS GETTING SMALLER!!! SO FCUKING EXCITED!
Last week was bad!
Not HORRIBLE but not the greatest week.
I spent about $100 on new exercise clothes. I found two AMAZING sports bras at T.J. Maxx for $10 so I bought two. I bought 4 pairs of shorts (two are a medium!!! :D), a 6 pack of FILA socks in neon colors, a pair of adorable dark green shorts, and two cute tanks. I am so excited!!! I no longer dread the dressing room mirror. I love what my body is becoming.
Cant wait for new undies and bras!!!
I went for a walk this morning down & up hill for about 20 minutes. Stopped at the park for about 5 and tried to do some pull ups on the monkey bars. Pfffttt… I’m going to add that to my exercise goals.
- 15-20 Minutes Walking Briskly Up & Down Hill
- Walking Lunges (60ft)
- 12 Modified Push Ups
- 30 Crunches
- 10-20 Minutes on Elliptical
- Front & Rear Deltoid (3 Sets of 12 @ 37lbs)
- Adduction & Abduction (3 Sets of 12 @ 85lbs)
- Tricep Extension (3 Sets of 12 @ 15-25lbs)
- Walking Lunges with 5 lb Weights (3 Sets)
- Roman Chair (Gonna wing this…)
- 4 Types Abdominal Exercises with Ball (3 sets of 12)
- Plank (3 sets of 30 secs.)
Anyone have any recommendations on CORE workouts?